ONE THIRTY A.M.

nd I'm still awake, surfing through tumblr and looking for things to post and reblog. My sister and I are leaving in just three hours, though we haven't even fully packed yet. All I have left is packing some extra books (the lovely bones, the catcher in the rye, the book thief etc.), take a shower, dress, then we're ready to leave for the airport. We're flying from here to SF, then to SEOUL! :) I couldn't be more excited about going there than I am now. It's been so long since I've seen or talked to my best friends, and reading the "can't wait to see you" messages on facebook makes me even more anxious to go there as soon as possible.

One thing I'm both interested in and nervous about is taking SAT PREP hagwon classes every weekday for a month. It's been forever since I've been to hagwon, and I definitely haven't done anything like this before. I really hope I can be a better writer after taking the class.Even though I shouldn't be worried about anything 'cause it's summer, I have so many questions and concerns about going back to school this fall. I don't know which one to go to! If only I could stay in Korea... Repeating the grade might be an idea too, since my GPA is insanely low. Probably lower than all of my friends. It's all because of procrastination. It's hurt my grades, happiness, and relationships. It hasn't only been this year, but for maybe three years since middle school. I just can't seem to break this horrible habit.

 I've always liked photos of details and notes!
 
Ugh, my writing has absolutely no flow. I'm seriously considering taking multiple writing classes at the community college nearby in the fall. My blog posts are completely random and I write about whatever that just comes to my mind. Whatever. Maybe that could be a good thing. I originally began this blog as a place in which I could write things mainly about beauty, health, fashion etc, but I guess it can also be a journal.

Here of some things that I'm bringing onto the airplane so I don't get bored:
BOOKS: The Lovely Bones
                The Catcher in The Rye
                One Hundred Years of Solitude
                The Perks of Being a Wallflower
                The Book Thief
FOOD: peach-o's
             gummy worms
             cheetos
             cookies

iPod
PAPER + PENCILS
MAGAZINES (SELF, teenvogue, seventeen)
SUDOKU (i'm a dork!)

pictures via theblondesalad

0 comments: