Packing

I have to pack RIGHT NOW. I won't be home for most of the day, so it'll really suck if I don't get to it now and have to stuff everything into the suitcase in a short amount of time. I like to take my time and plan everything carefully! Needless to say, I'll have to start right now if I want to finish before Sunday. We'll be there for more than a month so I need to bring a ton of clothes, shoes, bags, and makeup with me. Plus, I need to bring books and papers with me since I'm taking a hagwon class everyday. I'm planning to buy a lot of the things while I'm there, especially the clothes, cause the ones I have now are very bleh, and I can't wait to go shopping!

PACKING LIST:
7 t-shirts
3 tank tops
3 sweaters
4 dresses
3 pairs of jeans
4 pairs of shorts
1 skirt
1 pair of leggings
1 leather jacket
1 pair of leather boots
1 pair of converses
1 pair of sandals
1 pair of flip flops
1 pair of flats
3 bags
2 hats
3 swimsuits
underwear
jewelry
makeup
books

I tend to under-most of the time, so I may need to add more things to the suitcase. I'll definitely go shopping as soon as I can to avoid wearing outfits over and over again. I really like packing, but I always do it on the last minute :( I MUST STOP PROCRASTINATING!!!
Being late and procrastination - these are my worst habits, and I really need to stop doing them.

0 comments: