Rant

Tomorrow's not only the last day here at home, but it's also my little sister's dance recital! I'm really excited to see it because the girls there are really really good, including her. There's just one main thing that's bugging me about this. So there's three different times and performances tomorrow: one in the morning, afternoon, and evening, and my grandpa's telling me to go to all three of them. It's definitely not that I don't want to go to them, but I'll have to stay there for hours and hours and hours... I understand that he wants to support her the entire time, but he's kinda on my nerves sometimes. Since yesterday noon I've spent almost all my time at my cousins' house. I regret doing that. I've been swimming a little bit, but that was while I was being dragged and pushed around by my little cousins. I should have stayed at home and relaxed, spending my time well. Not only that, I think I tend to overeat whenever I go to their house. I ate SO MUCH while I was there. Obviously, my plan to be fitter and healthier (and skinnier) is not going the way I planned. I did get to tan a little, but that's about it. As for my hair, I think I'll just curl it whenever I need it like that. Hopefully, I may be able to get a perm or something in Korea.

0 comments: